It has almost been a week since my birthday but I wouldn’t want to miss the chance to share with you 24 lessons I’ve learned along the way. Believe me when I say that life has never been easy for me. But it wouldn’t be worth it if it was so easy, would it? For what it’s worth, it just made me appreciate everything I have. And even more.
So here goes:
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. Cliché but true. Nothing great can ever be accomplished if you are too scared, too shy or too weak.
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. Stop stopping yourself.
- If you can’t stop thinking about it, then do something about it!
- Life will always be unfair. Learn to live with it.
- People come and go. But the best ones won’t.
- Money makes the world go round. Let’s admit it.
- Live in the moment. Cause this life is pretty amazing if you think about it!
- DO NOT EVER compare yourself with anyone.
- Family first. ALWAYS in ALL WAYS.
- Life is not a race. Be quick, but don’t hurry.
- Keep your personal life private.
- Health is wealth. The older you get, the more conscious you become.
- Life is too short to stress yourself out. It isn’t worth it!
- There’s no shortcut to success. You have to work really really hard for it.
- Always be happy. If you’re not, then get yourself out of that situation. Your choice.
- Other people’s comments and opinions don’t really matter. Not now, not ever!
- Work hard in silence. And shock everyone with your success.
- Distance means nothing. If the person means everything to you!
- You are good enough. Don’t you ever doubt that!
- Attitude is everything. While knowledge may get you somewhere, it is your attitude that will take you to the top.
- Time is a luxury. You can have all the money in the world but not enough time to spend it all!
- It is impossible to try and please everyone. But why would you even want to do that?
- DREAM BIG.
- Trust and love yourself. Be your own greatest fan!
I hope you did get some inspiration to keep on thriving. You got this!